Monday, December 13, 2010

A Sparkly Strawberry Christmas!

Finally, I feel at ease. Creating something from scratch and trying to make it perfect with sprinkles of colours and choco bears so as to cheer my bestie, Erika, up when she is feeling under the weather made me realize how much I missed baking. Previously, I have always baked for (ex) boyfriends. It is after all, an act of normality for girlfriends to show off their superior baking skills to their boyfriends (and threaten to leave him if he thinks otherwise). In the end, it is sad fact that girls always aim to please to eventually get back-stabbed in the end.

So I have decided that enough of that. All these while I have been thinking of only myself and pushing away people who really cares about me. Of old friends re-connected and new friends to be made, my heart tingles with anticipation. Thanks love, for sticking it with me through this.

No comments:

Post a Comment